Home Forums Official Club Day Tour Outings Washington Day Tour This Wednesday

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SCOTT DIAMOND

Donna Wiench is leading a fun tour to one of the  WA snow parks.  The tour is posted at Day Trips and  she describes the tour:

Let’s ski Washington State this Wednesday. On Feb. 7 up to eight ONC members will head up to either Atkinson Snow Park near Trout Lake or Old Man Pass north of Carson to ski aprox. 8-11 miles. The snow may be groomed, or not, so skiers on this outing need to be able and happy to ski either terrain.

The ultimate destination will be determined by scouting reports from folks who ski these places over the weekend. A report Friday said Old Man Pass was excellent. I’ll post a final destination on the ONC forum section on Monday.

Please bring the 10 essentials so you’re able to take care of yourself and aid others if someone needs assistance.

Our pace will be moderate, but we’ll want to move along if we are to cover some distance.

This is not a ski for beginners.

We’re looking for a co-leader. Please email Donna if you are an experienced skier/leader and can assist.

Donna Wiench

We have room for more skiers.  As of Monday evening, Mary Hepakowski and I (Donna Wiench) are planning to ski in the Old Man Pass area.
        Let me know if you’re interested in joining us.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.