Home Forums Official Club Day Tour Outings Beaverton Spokes and Eats – Thursday, July 15

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Richard Crimi

Come enjoy a bike ride this Thursday on the West Side.  The ride is on mostly shared paths, some low-traffic surface streets, a few crossings with lights, and one stretch in bike lanes with low-moderate traffic.  We will leave from my house in West Beaverton, ride over to the Fanno Creek Trail, down to Tigard, over to Garden Home Rec Center, and head for lunch at BG Food Carts before a short ride back to our starting point.  Click to see an overview of the route.

Total distance is about 21 miles, mostly flat (easy), 350 ft. elevation change, riding about 10-14 mph (intermediate) with variations.  Ride time of about 2.5 hours.  We will regroup at major points with stops for bathroom breaks.  Plan to start riding by 9:45 am and finish about 1 pm or so.  Weather forecast is for mostly sunny, 65 at the start, warming to about 80.  Should be beautiful.  Bring water, snacks, sunscreen, helmet, repair gear, $$, a mask (in case), and be COVID-free and vaccinated.

I am 2 miles west of Hwy. 217 between Allen Blvd. and Farmington Rd.  Directions will be sent after signup.  Please email me for any questions.

Click here to sign up:  https://onc-pdx.org/events/beaverton-spokes-and-eats/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.